CANCELATION / RETURNS POLICY
- You have paid for a course with a scheduled date for attendance. Once you have attended any part of the course you are not eligible for any refund.
- If you have to cancel attending a course it is no doubt for an important reason and we are sorry you aren't able to attend to advance your clinical skills at this time.
- As part of our policy of transparency we clearly outline our position to ensure there is no misunderstanding. In order to provide courses around Australia we require a degree of certainty of course numbers to arrange presenters flights, course venues and accommodation, all with several months lead time and pre-payments. Our cancelation policy therefore reflects the expenses incurred in 3 stages.
- Refunds for Cancellation or transfer of course attendance prior to course date is available, however acancellation or transfer fee does apply to all AMTA Pty. Ltd. Course changes:
- a. Cancellation up to 21 days pre-course: $77.00
- b. Cancellation less than 21 days prior to course start date: $198.00.
- c. Cancellation within 48 hours of start time – forfeits all payment.
- d. Transfer to another course or date: $22.0
- e. Transfer to another AMTA course in the same year between 21 and 7 days prior to course date: $77.00
- f. Transfer to another course not yet advertised or in another year is not available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund and provide your preferred BSB and Account details for repayment minus the Administration fee
- Please contact AMTA P/L if you have any further queries at email@example.com
A cancellation fee does apply to all AMTA Pty. Ltd. Courses
Up to 21 days pre-course: $77.00. Less than 21 days: $198.00.
NB: Cancellation within 48 hours of start time – forfeits all payment.
Please contact us if you have any further queries – firstname.lastname@example.org